I am excited to inform you about our school communication app at RGS.
The SIMS Parent app gives parents easy access to important school information, giving a convenient way to share information with you about your child’s school life. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent app?
• School term dates, timetable, attendance and contact details available at the click of a button.
• Your child’s school report and grade tracking sheets will be automatically available on the app.
• Achievement points will be updated daily on the app, allowing you to quickly track how they are performing in school.
• Behaviour points on a daily basis.
• Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information. This can also be updated via the app should you wish to change any details.
• If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
The SIMS Parent app benefits from ‘single sign-on’ meaning it is very easy to use if you have an account with Google, Microsoft, Twitter or Facebook. It will allow immediate access to your child’s data on mobile devices or your computer at home.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app
Please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a sign up invitation for the Sims parent app
Then follow our user guide below to download the app onto your device and then follow the instructions to log into the app. Please remember to record the account you use the first time you log in as this may be needed for future developments of the app.